BusXpert Gen3 x8 PCIe Analyzer
The new SerialTek BusXpert PCI Express (PCIe) analyzer is the industry’s first analyzer designed and optimized for equipment manufacturers that are developing storage products and solutions using the proven and PCI Express technology. Supporting data rates of 2.5 GT/s, 5.0 GT/s and 8.0 GT/s, this advanced offering brings unparalleled and accurate capture, analysis and insight of PCIe traffic at all layers. It provides the same ease of use, multiple display views, powerful triggering and attractive price points that have long been hallmarks of SerialTek storage protocol products.
The BusXpert uses advanced technologies such as the industry’s first Hardware Accelerated Gigabit Ethernet, up to 144 GBs of capture buffer, pre-indexed and compressed trace data, multiple analysis processors, and instant display of the captured data. The BusXpert also features easy to use triggering, pre/post-filtering, textual search and sequence search, and many different displays of captured PCI Express traffic. It is available in a variety of configurations to fit specific technical and corporate requirements for buffer size, protocols and budget.
This SerialTek analyzer supports the Advanced Host Controller Interface (AHCI) protocol. In addition, there are plans to provide support for SCSI over PCI Express (SOP), SATA Express and Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe) through a simple software/firmware upgrade. A new specification view is also an industry first providing context-sensitive displays connecting traditional analysis with the actual specifications as developed, maintained and published by the PCI SIG standards organization. PCIe 3.0 is the latest standard and is fully supported by the specification view as are revisions 1.0a, 1.1 and 2.0 of the standard.
Features & Benefits
- Accurate capture of all data line rates including 8 GT/s, 5 GT/s and 2.5 GT/s
- Decode all PCI Express traffic including TLP and DLLP ordered sets
- Support for Advanced Host Controller Interface, SCSI over PCI Express, SATA Express and Non- Volatile Memory Express
- Portable and lightweight dedicated appliance; no need to hassle with and waste time swapping blades or modules
- Unique and powerful context-sensitive PCI Express specification view bridges analysis and actual PCI Express specification
- Easily search for specific frames, primitives, ordered set, addresses or other events with the Quick Search and Advanced Search functions
- Sophisticated triggering interface allows for quick definition of events with frame layouts matching the PCI Express specifications
- Capture and analyze more with support for up to 144 GBs of trace buffer